I love kids!!!
These are some shots quickly selected from a recent birthday party… more pictures to come…
If you wonder what I have been doing…
2. just sold one of my favourite lens: the Panasonic Lumix 20mm F1.7 lens
3. from fiddling with my Fuji X10 to fiddling the Ricoh GXR and GRD3… and now happy with my GRD3 for daily random recordings (with the 21mm attachment of course…)
4. haven’t been touching micro four thirds for a while, happier with smaller sensors like the X10/GRD and the larger digital sensors, and above all… larger films.
5. sorting out my past works
6. teaching private lessons
7. doing selective portraits
8. a little tired of street photography
10. loving people
Live a day at a time, live it to your best, love the people around you. Thank you friends!