I love kids!!!
These are some shots quickly selected from a recent birthday party… more pictures to come…
If you wonder what I have been doing…
2. just sold one of my favourite lens: the Panasonic Lumix 20mm F1.7 lens
3. from fiddling with my Fuji X10 to fiddling the Ricoh GXR and GRD3… and now happy with my GRD3 for daily random recordings (with the 21mm attachment of course…)
4. haven’t been touching micro four thirds for a while, happier with smaller sensors like the X10/GRD and the larger digital sensors, and above all… larger films.
5. sorting out my past works
6. teaching private lessons
7. doing selective portraits
8. a little tired of street photography
10. loving people
Live a day at a time, live it to your best, love the people around you. Thank you friends!
It’s great joy and excitement to shoot with my friend Louis for a Big Nokia Event recently that I just can’t help, but to share some of the images from the Olympus E-P1 I was using.
The following are telephoto shots taken with a Leica 90mm F2.8 lens fitted on the E-P1 via an adaptor, and due to the 2x crop factor, it achieves a fantastic whooping 180mm! Due to that, I didn’t have to fight with the professional journalists using Huge Canon and Nikon bodies and lenses (also don’t have to fight with Louis who was using a powerful Canon 70-200mm F2.8 Lens), and still reasonably achieved close-up shots of the speakers on stage! The manual focusing on the sharp E-P1 screen made things possible.
Oh man… I was being twittered! I should really start twitting soon!
Some new products… …